things going on : )

AURORA
enlighten the future with memories of the past .


NOTICE BOARD

18 / 3 - gotong - royong @ saturday (:

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gambateh ne?

It seems that I'm the only one who's been posting recently..
Why is that?
Might as well close this blog down, if you all continue to neglect it..
**Of course, I wouldn't want that to happen lah. Just please, someone update it besides me**

I know PL aka Pertandingan Latihan starts today,
and I'm really sorry I couldn't attend it.
I feel incredibly guilty D:
So, I wish all teams of PL,
Gambateh Kudasai!
It doesn't matter whether you win or lose,
Just know that you will always have the experience from it.
Note: Someone please at least tell me how it went or I'll go insane of boredom-ness.

Sora~
Ideas abt the girls outing thing is still ongoing.
Feel free to text me about it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment