things going on : )

AURORA
enlighten the future with memories of the past .


NOTICE BOARD

18 / 3 - gotong - royong @ saturday (:

Thursday, December 31, 2009

News...

I might have some bad news AND good news for this coming 2010.
As to whether its good or bad,
I'll be sure to tell y'all later.
But for now,
Please bear with me. >.<
What is going to happen might upset you all,
especially my girls..
Please please know that I did not wish for it to happen.
Its totally my mum's idea.
so far some peeps know, so can u guess? >.<'

Omg.. I need NEED Book 4 of The Saga of Darren Shan..
Anyone who has it, please lend it to me ya?
I love that book! No, I meant the saga.. <3
AND AND its roughly 1 hour and a half til midnight!!
Oh gosh, now I'm crapping.
Excuse my crappiness. xD

New Year liao lo. Now, New Year messages for 2010 :D
To all Form 5: Keep up the good work! >w<
To all Form 4: I love you all as usual xD Jangan jangan selalu muram ya? Its our 'honeymoon' year! Mesti mesti SMILE xp
To all Form 3: Gambateh lo! PMR year. No pressure though. C: Gambateh! N SMILE too, lol.
To all Form 2: U peeps still have a long way to go. No matter what, must always ALWAYS SMILE!!
My motto for 2010: SMILE!! *lol*

xoxo ChiSora <-- My friend named me, isnt it kawaii? LOLX
Shoot, forgive me. My crappiness just went overboard. *grins* (:

No comments:

Post a Comment