things going on : )

AURORA
enlighten the future with memories of the past .


NOTICE BOARD

18 / 3 - gotong - royong @ saturday (:

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our Blog~~

I've come to realize that our blog has been super super dead recently...
Know why?
I also don't know..
Okay, and since we haven't been able to post anything,
I feel the need to share the.. ... the.. ... the what ah?
I forgot xP

And and~
DON'T you guys say our blog very "lan"!
*I seriously mean DON'T!!*
Hello?! I know that, you know that, everyone knows the hell about it.
So, don't go saying erm this, erm that...
Its really disrespectful..
If you continue to disrespect us,
then I don't need to respect you, now do I??
Only the peeps who created this blog have a right to say its lame or whatever!!
I'm seriously damn pissed at you peeps that bad mouth our blog.. D:
You ARE entitled to an opinion,
but please at least tell us what you're SO dissatisfied about.. *Shows fist*

And if my words are too complex for you,
go check a friggin' dictionary!
This is how my brain really works!!
Bad mouth me for all I care,
cause I know I'm just defending this blog and the peeps who created this..
If you don't feel what I feel,
TELL ME!!

Phew, finally done xD
Ok, promote my blog ya?
http://healinscars.blogspot.com/
Domo Arigatou Minna-san :D
Bai ne?
Sora desu~

No comments:

Post a Comment