things going on : )

AURORA
enlighten the future with memories of the past .


NOTICE BOARD

18 / 3 - gotong - royong @ saturday (:

Sunday, April 25, 2010

dearest all :

the road is long
with many winding turns
that leads us to somewhere we belong
I'm strong
strong enough to carry them
they ain't heavy, they're my buddies

so on we go...

their welfare is of my concern
no burden is they to bear
we'll get there

for I know
they would not encumber me
they ain't heavy, they're my buddies

if I'm laden at all
I'm laden with sadness
that everyone's heart
isn't filled wth gladness
of love for one another

it's a long long road
from which there is no return
while we are on the way to there
why not we share
and the load
doesn't weigh me down at all....

They ain't heavy, they're my buddies.....

nessy
^^



No comments:

Post a Comment