things going on : )

AURORA
enlighten the future with memories of the past .


NOTICE BOARD

18 / 3 - gotong - royong @ saturday (:

Friday, July 2, 2010

Hey peeps ~~ :D

Hey peeps ~~ :D

Wow. This blog is like dead. As usual.
No offense x)
That's why I'm here.
To fulfill myself and yours xD
Lol.

Kay so...
I heard from the little bird of Fb,
that BD was a success.
CONGRATULATIONS!!
WHOOPEE !! :D
I'll always be rooting for you guys :D
I was actually crossing my fingers for you.
Heehee :P

And and.
Guess what?
I'll be going back to CHS,
possibly on August.
Since my holidays are somewhere around that time.
School's been hell,
Mid-terms around the corner,
so I can't really extract some leisure time to see you guys.
Hmm.. um...
well, that's that then.
See ya soon. >.<

xoxo Skye
aka Yan Yan >:3
'I'm so high, I'm soaring in the sky.'

No comments:

Post a Comment