things going on : )

AURORA
enlighten the future with memories of the past .


NOTICE BOARD

18 / 3 - gotong - royong @ saturday (:

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

100th :D

Woohoo I made the 100th post .
Now ain't that lucky xD

ARGHHH! I know you prolly won't give a care for this post ,
Cause I really really HARDLY see that you do .
Don't get me wrong ,
Heck , I'll still adore you .
But sometimes I just wish there could be more?
More concerns , more phone calls , more how are yous?
Just that is enough to make me happy ,
even just for a day .



MORE LA WEIH ! I NAK KASIHANMU XD
Nahh just kidding XD
:(





GOTCHAA XD





haha , no ...
I'm lonely ,
Pity me D:
Again ,





GOTCHAA! XD

well , uhm ..
If you really are concerned or ANYthing ,
You know where to find me ;)
(Fb la doink -.-)

x Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment