things going on : )

AURORA
enlighten the future with memories of the past .


NOTICE BOARD

18 / 3 - gotong - royong @ saturday (:

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back at Last~

I haven't been adding any posts to this blog for a very long time already basically because of lack of time and inspiration...

Actually I wanted to upload a few pictures from our marching competition, pebarisan kehormat Anugerah Cemerlang, Marching qing gong and the pandu puteri marching competition but the pendrive I got from Wayne and my own camera are malfunctioning so you guys might have to wait a little bit....sorry!

So ERC, theory, cooking and physical are over...but there are still a lot more to go...Gambateh! Bertahan! Jia You! hehe...

So I'll finish up here...and I promise to add a new post as soon as possible...

And for the others, try to make time to add a new post for the blog 'cause you know it will make all the difference to read something different every time we visit this page...(smile)

Peace Out! Signing Out~
Ser Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment