things going on : )

AURORA
enlighten the future with memories of the past .


NOTICE BOARD

18 / 3 - gotong - royong @ saturday (:

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Post??

Lol, i dint wan to add this post cause i'm doing projek,
but nvm la spare a little time....

Lol, i also realize i seldom add post le,
I think it all started when i got my new HP =)...

Lol, these days time is flying,
I dun have enough time to do this and that...

Lol, i no time no play computer liao, sad :(
There! school la, make me do this and that...

Lol, these days my mom change liao,
i touch com the say i play vry long liao...

Lol, these days i hand quite itchy,
Cause bro say bring PS 2 back, but friend father disagree...

Lol, exam near again,
then got pressure from parents and... self...

Lol, come back also no time to do this and that,
cannot relax also...

Lol, whole digimon season 1-5,
I also finish watching.... nothing to watch now...

Lol, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer of Sky new game out liao,
But in japanese.... how play?

Lol, internet connection have serius problem,
dunno when parents going to complain...

Lol, my class wan Marching Antara Class...
But they talk talk only... -_-

Aiya, i just hope time will expand its self ;)







Xian An,
"A Banchou never lies..."

No comments:

Post a Comment