things going on : )

AURORA
enlighten the future with memories of the past .


NOTICE BOARD

18 / 3 - gotong - royong @ saturday (:

Monday, May 18, 2009

Hari Pengasas Palang Merah... is in, wat, two days?
AND I'M STRESSING OVER THE FACT THAT THE GUYS HAVE MORE EXCUSES THAN EVER??!!
To all bsmm form 3s...
Please don't make my job any more difficult...
Please pay what u're supposed to or I may double what u're paying...
EH! I SHOULD HAVE COLLECTED DOUBLE TODAY, OK???
But I didn't, so u guys should be happy...
If I ever find out that one of you is late in paying for OVER A WEEK,
u're gonna get what's coming at you..
Don't say I didn't warn any of u..
Plus, don't give me any more excuses...
Phew... I managed to release all my stress in this post...

P.s. btw if u're gonna blog about yourselves, you might as well get your own blog...

COLOURS make the world go round...
www.cyanxoxomoments.blogspot.com
~Cyan~

No comments:

Post a Comment