things going on : )

AURORA
enlighten the future with memories of the past .


NOTICE BOARD

18 / 3 - gotong - royong @ saturday (:

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm back on the map! .

Weird....a few days ago I couldn't view the blog, and today I could...this dumb computer seriously ada masalah...(daddy, when am I going to have a computer of my own le...I want laptop!!! But I dunwan2 use yours lar...cannot download anything also...T.T)

Okla...exam after holiday...but when u say holiday...I sad le...not going anywhere....parents outstation, kena me cannot go for camp...T.T) Then le...must stay at home study...haiz haiz haiz..

Anyway, I'm also thinking...got ppl say I emo wor...adakah? I sendiri dun know de...hmm....sedih-sedih got lar...emo...not so serious gua...hehe...

Class got new maths teacher...hmm, wan2 say good arh...is not very gud de...malang le...and this whole week will be VERY VERY BUSY!! Tension, stress, pressure...!!!

now almost everyday go online...go Youtube...cos no msn...watch movie, watch show, watch mv...until so so bored...come back home study, do geo project, eat, sleep, chat on the phone (sry ya daddy, the phone bill going up liao...hehe)

ok ya, I want to go liao...bye!~
Life Is Sweet~
Ser Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment