things going on : )

AURORA
enlighten the future with memories of the past .


NOTICE BOARD

18 / 3 - gotong - royong @ saturday (:

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm only saying this because it is really what it is.
THE QING GONG WAS A HUGE FAILURE!!
The boys just dumped us girls to go watch X-MEN..
I understand that the movie is very nice but u guys didn't have to just dump us..
U guys could've waited...
Plus, what's with the cake?
Slow express delivery la.. No offense, okay~~?
I say, we should have chosen a better day so that all of us can go as a GROUP...
Not like one group go here, another group go there...
Nesylia was right... her idea of all of us having lunch together and then chatting together is a much better idea..
Congrats to her for her great idea.. LOL =]
By the way, I got an idea for our form3/2009 t-shirt..
I told the idea to a few ppl edi...
Got comments about it..
I think it will be nice..

No comments:

Post a Comment