things going on : )

AURORA
enlighten the future with memories of the past .


NOTICE BOARD

18 / 3 - gotong - royong @ saturday (:

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transfomer Revenge of The Fallen


Cooool....
I watch this movie on the first day it came out...
I thought it would be bad...
Cause i got bad influence from the trailer...
U all notice that the trailer was dull?
It has no music and ETC...

I totally regret that...
The show was AWESOME!!
Infact the best movie i've had in the past er 6 years...
I've been totally stunned by the movie...
It has such good effects, plot, and character...
And i am also stoned by the length of the movie...
Its 2 hour and a half...
Waw... it came behind titanic...
which is 3 hours...
But duh, titanic cant beat transfomer 2...


Ok, now i dont want to spoil the story...
So i'll keep my mouth close :)


But this is a show that i recommend u watch...
Especially the BOYS...


P.S: I got the OST for this movie... If u want pass me a pen...






Xian An,
BanchouKull,
"Rhythm of the Classic"

No comments:

Post a Comment